Battle Brothers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is a Xbox 360 based clan. We play mainly FPS games such as Call of Duty 4 and World at War.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Becoming a Battle Bro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CzechManKillYou
Admin
CzechManKillYou

Becoming a Battle Bro Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Battle Bro   Becoming a Battle Bro EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

We are not like your normal clans who put you through intense tryouts and have high expections. We simply evaluate your performance from the tryouts which will be explained soon and let you know where your at within this clan. Obviously if you out perform a leader or any high ranked officer you will be a shoe in to the clan. We expect mostly though to see average players that either pass cheers or fail Crying or Very sad . Now you will be informed on how to tryout for the Battle Brothers. Its very simple, we.....as in Mendicant Bais, Khaos Klan, or I CzechManKillYou will as we play look for those who we feel is good. By good i most certainlty mean those who play FAIR. We absolutly refuse to take in any who CHEAT, or be just plain GAY. Cheating or being Gay includes..... spawn killing, sharking, constant noob tubing (every so often is fine), glitching, moded controllers, etc. you get the point. As i was saying though we basically look and pick you out or you can come to us...request a tryout and do it that way. Now tryouts are simple as well. All we will do is go to a private match and put you through a seris of quick alterations, close combat, Tanks, and Ranged weaponry. These are also in the Practice Game Types post if you wish to look. depending on the amount of recruits you will be on teams or completely on your own. This could take at most 10-15 minutes for each alteration. While these tests are emplaced upon you, Three Admins...Mendicant, Khaos and I Czech will be evaluating your performance (note all three of us wont always be on at the same time)...once the final test is done you will have your answer. If we stop you early its because you performed extremely well afro or absolutely bombed elephant our tests. Again we dont not have high expectations. If you fail we will thank you for trying out and will ask to try again once you obtain whatever it is we feel you need. If you pass we will go ahead and allow you to wear the BBRO clan tag written just like that and get you signed up on this website. As for having guests on this website.....we allow it but ask that you dont stay one forever.Retired clan members will always have the privilege of staying in the clan as senior guests. If you come across any problems during this process please notify one of the Admins. Thank you and good luck
-CzechManKillYou
Back to top Go down

Becoming a Battle Bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Brothers Clan :: Welcome To The Battle Brothers Clan :: Recruiting-
Jump to: